My full assessment
Set up and Planning
Refer Lauren Proctor to a Colleague
Share this profile with a friend or colleague. We'll include a direct link to this person's profile along with your Personal Message. Thanks!
New York, New York, United States of America
Digital Marketing/E-Commerce/Social Media
My background as an entrepreneur
My current challenges
I would love to meet with a mentor who can help in the following areas:
- High level strategic decisions
- Business development (e.g. sales calls, high level reviews of follow up email sequences, etc)
- General accountability (so I keep pushing to build a top performing company)
Actions I’ve taken so far
- I have my first client
- In the process of developing workflows so I can pass them off to a contract employee.
- Have a general business plan with forecasting.
- Starting business development
My future goals
- Build this company past the $15MM ARR mark. (I sold my last company to Twitter at $10MM ARR.)
- Be a supportive employer who measures employee growth satisfaction.
- Run a healthy, growing business that allows me to buy a home in NYC.
- Do all this while staying active with running, sailing, and other off-time habits that make me better at work and home.
My motivations to work with a mentor
The support of a mentor would help me move forward with confidence and conviction. It would also help keep the forward momentum going.
About my venture
We help e-commerce and hospitality brands increase revenues through partnership marketing. Our performance marketing pillars include:
- Affiliate Marketing and Press
- Influencer Marketing
Countries of operation:
United States of America